Monday, February 09, 2009

 



It started out one night, like so many others, we were getting into it. He had his hands on the prize, my beautiful feet. He had one in each of his big hands. He lapped away at the soles, one after the other. He had such a rhythm going it was so awesome, I thought I was going to cum right then and there, just from his licking. Lick, lick, lick, like a great big puppy dog onto my hungry feet so in need of his nourishment. And then, just then, the guy has to break the mood. "You know, babe, we should do a video."

Labels: , , , , ,


Comments:
Why a man would talk when he's got his tongue on your feet is beyond me. Priorities, man, priorities! You can always talk later.
Thanks for your blog, I enjoy your thoughts.
Michael
 
Hi Michael,
It's fun comments like yours that I like. Yeah, yeah, you wouldn't start talking if you had my toes in your mouth.
xoxo
Rachel
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?