Friday, January 23, 2009

 



Change We Can Believe In

I sometimes wonder if my blog has taken a wrong turn. It seems to be more a place for guys to gratify their desires than a place to thoughtfully discuss issues. And then I look back on comments and, yeah, there's a little of everything. I wish there were more female observations. I think this is an issue that is more talked about only when the mood is just right for most of us girls. For me, I suppose it's sort of the same. I haven't blogged in a very long time. I needed to cool off and look back on things. I did have a problem with my boyfriend and I've been hesitant to really get into it. I think he just got out of control for me. Maybe that's the best way to put it for now. He wanted to video all the things we do in the bed. The sort of things I feel comfortable maybe writing about here but not stuff I'm ever going to video. And that was the problem. I want to discuss what happened. Maybe I'm overreating. I thought about that. But, no, I know myself and my limits. I think I know what the desires and limits are of most women too. That's what gets me back to wanting to write. I'd like to explain my side of what happened between my boyfriend and me. For now, I'm just feeling good about Obama. Aren't you?

Comments:
FFG! I've written to you before. Nice to see you back. Guys are more outspoken about sex and girls are better about sharing feelings. You would be surprised though at what some women have to say. I wouldn't worry about female feedback. I'm sure you have a lot of female readers. They either mostly just want to read what you have to say or they're out writing their own blogs.
 
I think you generalize but there is truth in what you are saying about guys being more outspoken about sex and girls, especially in certain circles, holding back some. Us girls can be just as nasty if not more so when talking trash. I am not talking trash and maybe that's the difference. I am willing to put it out there.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?