Thursday, August 30, 2007

 

Why Do You Wear Flip Flops?

I have been conducting a very casual little survey about flip flops this summer among my girlfriends when we get together whether it be waiting in line for brunch, or while at a party, or just hanging out and this is what I've gathered. I've collected my samples and bring you what I've heard the most said about why us girls love our flip flops:



1. "They're the closest I can get to being barefoot."

2. "They're convenient. I just slip them on."

3. "They go with just about anything I'm wearing."

4. "They show off all of my feet. The whole pedicure on view."

5. "They are the most comfortable thing I wear."

I rank these basically in order with #1 being what I feel might be the biggest reason of all. We girls love to be barefoot. I know guys love to be barefoot too. But maybe girls like it more? What about any sexual stuff being added to the mix? Well, maybe it's the guys who fetishize the foot more than the girls. I fetishize the foot I'm very happy to say but maybe that's not the case with most girls. Feel free to tell me what you think. I can start a new list if I get enough responses. For now, I'd say it comes down to a top five list.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,


Comments:
Just discovered your blog, and found it a real breath of fresh air.
There are plenty of websites intelligently discussing and promoting the virtues of barefoot life, and even more doing the same mindless foot fetish thing over and over, but until seeing your site I had never witnessed a well thought out commentary bringing healthy foot love to the masses in such a coherent fashion.
As a barefoot male living an almost ideal life with my barefoot wife, it's nice to be able to read straight forward talk about the way most of us feet people really are. My research over the years shows that a full 20% of males love female bare feet, while that number for females is of course much lower. The web is filled with guys that are all talk but without much substance, yet few females even want to address the concept. Still, us barefoot everywhere guys have always found women like yourself just by being who we are, and admitting to it.
As you have undoubtedly found, the male's love of barefoot women is very common indeed.
Thanks for a great blog!
 
Wow, what a neat comment. You are the type of guy that gets it. You really get it. Thank you. Thank you. I want to hear more guys articulate their views like you.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?