Thursday, August 30, 2007

 


What Do Toes Taste Like?

It's a question that comes up now and then. I'm not bringing up the subject all the time. I don't even bring it up all the time on my blog but I thought I'd hit it straight on today! Yeah, I seem to find myself with some spare time to goof off. Maybe not as much as my "lifecaster" friend, Justine, but a good amount comes my way when I need it. And, while on the subject of Justine, I wonder if she should talk about subjects like feet and toe sucking, just to spice things up, ya know? I'm not asking her to suck her toes for all to see, although that could work for her show. Anyway, toes, toes, toes. What do they taste like? Here's the thing. We're going to do this together. Prepare to close your eyes, after closing yours eyes, take a deep breathe, imagine me next to you, I give out a little moan and ask if you want to play and place my big toe next to your mouth, you open your mouth and take it in and start to suck, now, just as you're imagining all of that awesome goodness, quickly put your thumb in your mouth and start to suck it. This is what toes taste like. I'm serious. It's just the same as licking or sucking your fingers. Why should it be so different, right? I mean, I know, feet can get sweaty and that can turn on some people but not me especially. If you take good care of your feet, then no problem. I hope this clears things up for some of you. A lot of you already know this but it's fun to talk about, isn't it? Oh, one last thing, if you don't have a mate to suck toes with, by all means, suck your own toes! Again, I'm serious. This is a whole issue to itself but it's really not a big deal. I'm not saying I do this all the time. It's just one of those things that can be fun, like anything else in life, right?

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,


Comments:
hey ffg nice how you say whatever you feel like saying. you are one groovy girl.
 
hey, thanks. i just say what i feel and feel what i say. if you're in the mood, toes can be very yummy!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?