Tuesday, August 28, 2007

 

Flip Flop Girl Recommends Threadless

Have you guys been keeping up with the Threadless site?

Well it's one of the next big things online and something I totally support. You can find very odd, quirky, and totally awesome stuff like
this as well as very beautiful and elegant stuff like this or, of course, this awesome design. These designs I just highlighted and many more are currently on the site waiting to be voted on as a design you'd want to wear. I happened to learn about Threadless one lazy Sunday when I stopped by my favorite coffeshop and just had to ask the barista where he got his shirt with the wicked design of a ship made from a fish skeleton. He told me about this site where you submit your artwork and people vote on it and you can win cash prizes if enough people are grooving to your design.

Labels: , , , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?