Wednesday, July 11, 2007

 




Okay, just a few quick words on Tiddies

No, not tits. These are pillowy soft yet firm sandals. I think they're mostly something that is under the radar. I've seen one knock-off version, called Pirate Sandals, that look a little too casual, like you could never wear them outside a trailer park or a kegger. But, if you're into that, then go for it. The authentic Tiddies have a more sporty look and might fit into more places. They do have a certain hedonistic look so I think flip flops will remain the anytime/anywhere sandal and are less provocative than Tiddies. Anyway, it is yet another sensual pleasure you can apply to your feet. Anyone tried them before? They are worth considering.

Just go to the real Tiddies site and check them out. You'll want a pair for the beach once you've had time to think it over.

Labels: , , , , , ,


Comments:
I tried Tiddies years ago and didn't care for them. I like an open back - a feature lacking in Tiddies. Its barefoot or flip flops for me. Do you ever go barefoot?

BFT4EVR
 
yeah, i know exactly what you mean. i do prefer to have the back free but i also happen to like all sandals. say, i love a classic Birkenstock, with and without the strap on back. sometimes, i just want my feet to be strapped in!

i love all textures and sensations on my feet, including, of course, going barefoot!! and the beach has got to be one of the very best feelings on my soles and toes.
 
You're nuts in a loveable kinda way!
 
I know what you mean!
 
The beach is a great place to be barefoot - but there are soooooooooo many more. I like walking onto the cool floors of a store after taversing a warm parking lot for one. Besides the beach where else do you like to be barefoot?
Like you too I like lots of sandals. In fact I just bought a pair of these http://www.zappos.com/n/p/dp/22713065/c/103103.html
I think they are abit dressier than flip flops and can be paired (no pun intended) nicely with jeans or dockers type pants.
You can email me (bft4evr@hotmail.com) if you'd rather not publicly reply to this.
 
Bft4evr, you're a dirty little wierdo and I like that. But I can't say I've gotten the soles of my pretty feet all scuffy and black in a good long while. You like that a lot, I'm sure. I do too but I just can't say I end up doing that very much.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?