Monday, June 25, 2007

 

Jumping Back in Feet First

Hey Everyone,

Don't you just love these golden flip flops? I just had to post this little quickie. I know I should be posting considering it's the summer!!!! My pretty feet are luvin' it. But back to the current flips in question. Let me know how you like them. Do they look good to you? Do you think they would feel good on your feet? How would you feel wearing them? Are there certain flip flops you'd only wear around the house? I'd have to say YES to the last question. You know why? Because some of them are so nice and pretty that I don't want to scuff them up so much but, more importantly, some of the really high-end flips are too heavy to just casually slip on and just start walking wherever.

Love you all. I am hella busy but I'll see ya soon.

XOXO.
Rachel
The Flip Flop Girl

Labels: , , , ,


Comments:
Do they look good to you? Do you think they would feel good on your feet? How would you feel wearing them?
Absolutely not! They look horribly painful. Aren't flip flops supposed to be about comfort?

Are there certain flip flops you'd only wear around the house? No - I only go barefoot at home. Nothing on my feet at all!
 
Ha ha. I guess you could say they were trick questions. You're very observant. I'd say they have a metallic look to them. Considering they belonged to some Pharaoh, it's a good bet they're gold. I like the look of them, the style.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?