Monday, May 14, 2007

 


Have You Seen This Man--Or His First Posts?
I want him to find me and post on my blog! Hmmm, at least I think I do. I welcome all this feedback, especially to the blog. Now and then, I get email sent directly to me and it's always interesting. It's interesting to see where it goes. Usually, it's from a guy like this joker and sometimes it's a little more than that. Often, it's from guys who hope to eventually get to date me or get to talk dirty with me during an ultra-hot IM session. Lots of times, they'll try to win me over by emulating stuff I've said, like, they'll be so happy I have such a healthy foot fetish. It makes me laugh. I like to talk about what I like to talk about but even I'll admit that going on and on about a "healthy foot fetish" can get sort of creepy. I'm sorry but it's true. I keep telling everyone to try to find a nice balance but, in the end, a lot of guys have a distorted view about women in general and what really goes on during sex. I'm starting to build up a rambling rant here. We need to keep a sense of humor about it all. I think we're finding ourselves all vulnerable to being like this guy in the puffy coat. If we're aware of it and can laugh about it then there's hope.

Labels: , , , , ,


Comments:
Only in America!!
 
I think that might say it all. I do think the guy in the video is providing some intelligent humor.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?