Friday, March 16, 2007

 



Once the flip flops go on your feet, there's no turning back

Is is Spring yet? Close enough.

Flip Flop Girl has officially declared the start of Flip Flop Season and I recommend you take very good care of your feet and give them a nice treat the next chance you get.

I am taking a little vacation with Thad. We'll be off to Cali for a bit and see how it goes. I venture quite tentatively to going back to any discussion of my flip flop sex life. I don't know. I want to but I want to explore other terrrain as well, which is basically what I'm doing and will continue to do. I want to complete my little life history, as I see fit to describe it. So, maybe a few more stories about Brian lay in store for us--or not. And then there's the whole college phase. Some more about that very odd time at the law firm. And then that brings us back to Simon which I know bothered a few of you for some reason, while it didn't bother others and some folks seemed to like him just fine. I do read all my feedback carefully. I have also considered writing straight-out fantasy fiction from time to time. Given the nature of blogs, I want to feel I am free to experiment. And, as I improve, I want to pursue my more serious study of pop culture. Hang in there and keep sending all your feedback. I want to start linking to folks too. I only have a limited time to play with my blog so I do my best when I feel inclined.

Anyways, I strongly suggest a nice sugar scrub...that will honestly cure a lot of stress and make you feel oh so good.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?