Monday, March 05, 2007

 


Flip Flop Girl Recommends Getting Boinked

Hey everybody, I hope you're all having a fun and sexy day. I feel so good from my head to my toes! Yes, I'm feeling like I'm ready to tackle anything. Spring is around the corner and I'm wearing flip flops more and more. Still a little cold but we're almost there. I have a lot to say. As I said in my last post, I'm going to say it any way I feel like saying it! I do hold back sometimes. Trust me, I do even if it sounds kinda wild. I am a very exuberant person: very loving, very generous, very much alive. And so I try my best to animate my stories with an extra sexy charge at times. Other times, it's coming to you pretty much straight as it happened with some modifications. And, as I said, I do this to protect people and as a firm believer in artistic license. All in all, I just ask that you have a little faith and enjoy yourself and take from it what you will.

One reason I feel so good is my discovery of such a beautiful sex-positive magazine, Boink coming to you from Boston University and made up of real college students letting it all hang out in a very sensual and honest way. So, yeah, if you're in the area, buy a copy there, or just purchase it from their site.

Another reason that I'm feeling good is that I'm still with my boyfriend and we've made plans to go to LA for awhile. It will be nice to get away from the intensely grey skies of Seattle. Anyone from Seattle? You know what I mean. The grey skies have been attributed to the high suicide rate in this region. At least above average. One of the main venues for suicides is the Aurora Bridge overlooking the canal. That is actually right where my old boyfriend works, in that corporate complex nearby. Anyway, there is a lot about Seattle that I identify with Simon and I still think he and I will need to talk sometime in the future for better closure or whatever might happen. I want to give Thad more of a chance since he's really come through for me and I think a different locale for us to hang out and relax will be good for us.

Do you want to hear a quick and dirty foot fetish story? Okay, this is as true to the event as I can get. This happened the other day between Thad and me. He doesn't know about my blog so that helps me just blurt this out. It's not that bad anyway. We were together in bed just playing. I asked asked him if he was into food sex. He shrugged and then looked curious. I had just stocked up on groceries and had much of what I needed lined up for the week: all my juices, water, milk, yogurt....hmmm, yogurt. So, I ask him, "How about if you bring me a yogurt from the fridge?"

"Strawberry or vanilla?" is what I hear from a distance.

"Vanilla!"

Okay, you get the picture. We dipped a little hear and a little there, drizzled a little everywhere. His cock is very cute with a dollop of vanilla custard. And, of course, my toes are extra nutritous and delicious with some cream on top!

So, I recommend a copy of Boink and some yogurt and your lover of choice.

That's all for now. I have a busy day ahead. Anyway, I'm back and better than ever!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?