Thursday, March 01, 2007

 


Flip Flop Girl recommends Gawker

Depending on your taste and your blog activity, you may or may not already know about Gakwer so, if this is new to you, go check it out. I figure that if you like my stuff, you'll get into this. I happen to love New York and books and gossip and Gawker rolls all three into something fun. And it is constantly being updated by its team of literary star-stuck brats that you will love to hate or love to love. I will also mention that Skip, one of the writers, has me interested in this new literary magazine, n+1 which you can find out about right here and which I should have looked at before asking him how to subscribe.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?