Friday, March 02, 2007

 



Flip Flop Girl Gets Her Freak On

For us foot lovers, and for anyone who loves sex, this photo of Madonna is simply amazing!!!

If that photo were turned into a statue, I would pray at its altar. I would be kneeling down and the soles of my feet would be fully exposed. And I'd have my boyfriend lick them.

All this reminds me of where I left off with my story....

So, I'm not nearly ready to stop posting about my hot lover, Brian. I'd say we knew we had found something really good between us and we were going to hold onto it and enjoy it. I can't say I fell into deep love with him but we sure had the deep lust down. Hey, it was high school....

I remember so clearly that morning the two of us finally going at it in the newspaper lab.

"Hmmm, Brian, so that's how you interview all your subjects?"

"This is going to be an on-going interview. I see a book in your future."

Funny that he said he saw a book in my future. This was definitely a whole new chapter for me as I gave into my desires with a partner on the same page.

"Eat my pussy."

He gently lapped away.

"Hold my feet."

He rubbed the soles and kept kissing and sucking.

"Suck my toes."

He obeyed.

We could sense some movement outside and looked at each other. He gave me a long kiss on the mouth.

We were still naked and all over each other.

"Sit down on the floor."

There he sat. His gorgeous cock still so hard. The condom full of his cum lying right next to him.

"Lift up your foot, babe."

I started lapping away at his foot. And sucking on his big toe. We were about to start in on a whole new love-making session when we could clearly hear people outside.

"Sweetie, we better get dressed..."

He reached over and kissed me again. I remember it seeming to last oh so long but it was likely no more than a few seconds. I remember him helping me up. That was a very nice touch. I remember us helping each other find our clothes and my starting to feel like we had entered into something. I did like him. He was there for me as I discovered so much more about myself.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,


Comments:
Oh boy. I've hardly had time to tip my toes into the water, but I think I'm going to like it here! Thanks for clueing me in, Flip Flog Girl!
 
Right on!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?