Tuesday, February 27, 2007

 



Ludacris has a Foot Fetish

Although Ludacris does refer to a foot fetish in his music, his songs don't stray too far from the "I wanna kiss you from your head to your toes" sort of thing. That said, his music is, no doubt, very hot.

I can't think of any popular songs that get really close to a foot fetish theme. Some are almost there, like Def Leppard's "Pour Some Sugar on Me" from Hysteria: "...sticky sweet from your head, to your feet..." That's hot and satisfies a freaky foot thing while managing to keep a little distance--not an easy feat, ha, ha. Maybe I don't need a song just about feet--or maybe I do but there are none to be had. Within the established "head to toe" framework, there is much that can be done and it is good to keep some context. There's that one country song I'm thinking of with the guy all in awe of his girlfriend, all her charms, who happens to look lovely in her flip flops or something like that. That's kinda cool.

Sexy music with a "head to toe" vibe is fine. Like Madonna's "Dress You Up" from Like a Virgin.

Can you think of some songs like that? Or any songs with a footsie thing going on? Are there any songs you can think of that are just about a foot fetish? I may end up starting up a new list. We could probably get up to 20 fairly quick. Let me know what you think.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,


Comments:
Can you think of some songs like that? Or any songs with a footsie thing going on? Are there any songs you can think of that are just about a foot fetish?

Hi, Rachel! I'm a long-time reader (found your blog via Google searches for foot fetish-related journals), but this is my first time commenting.

I just thought you might be interested in checking out the new song "Open Toes" by last year's American Idol finalist Katherine McPhee. I'm not a big fan of the song itself -- it's slick, blandly over-produced dance-pop. It would be totally forgettable, other than the fact that it blatantly celebrates the desirability of a pedicure displayed via the eponymous footwear. Have a look for yourself.

I find the choice of words particularly interesting, because McPhee went barefoot several times duirng her run on the show, ostensibly for comfort. But with the release of this cut, it's pretty obvious that she clearly recognized the appeal of a cute pair of feet (even if she wasn't actually the one who penned the lyrics in question -- I still need to verify that part).
 
Omigod! This is so perfect! This is like totally in tune with what I'm saying, the freaky foot thing is out there!
 
That is definitely quite a find. I quote from the song:

Too cute in my open toes
Never too many open toes
A girl needs plenty open toes

Oh oh oh
Oh oh oh

I'm lovin' these sling-back shoes
I like the way they stay loose
I could wear them all day
And listen to the click-clack
Shoes like this make me hate flats
Swipe that card I'm good
Another pair in leather and wood
I'm a sucker for a name-brand
Skip the rack
And stick to the game plan

Hey let's go
If they're not too high
Too low
I'll take them home
(I'll take them home)
In purple, red, or gold
Cuz I know them boys
They like those open toes
Those open toes

Wow, Paolo, you've struck gold!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?