Wednesday, February 07, 2007

 


Flip Flop Girl's Fate

Hey everyone,

Yeah, I'm still around. I was so taken with how well my last post came out and how fitting it is for Valentine's Day that I wasn't going to post anything for awhile. Just take a break and gather my thoughts for the next round of posts. I wanted to pause just a bit because I want to cover some ground that is going to say a lot more about me, sort of define me even further to all of you.

I want to dig deeper and lay out more about me and how I've gotten to where I am today. Pretty much lay out my fate to you. I think fate is made up of all the choices we make in life. Choices. Recently, I made the choice to move to Seattle. That's a huge factor in what happens next in my life. More recently, I decided to become involved with the man I'm currently dating. And then there's all the other choices I've already made and have decided to stick with, like my career. Break down all those choices and you could call it my fate. A fate created by my choices.

Do you believe fate is more than the sum of your choices?

Labels: , , , , ,


Comments:
okay R, i'm totally looking forward to the story!
t
 
Okay, T. I've got to get off my ass and do it. I've been hella busy but I do want to take the time to produce something special. Talk to you later!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?