Friday, January 19, 2007

 


On the Way Back to His Place, We Could Have Crashed the Car with How We Behaved

Thad owns a little Beemer that he restored himself. He's so good with his hands. It's truly a vintage treat. A little smaller than I would have liked but, as they say, size doesn't matter. Or do they say, "Size matters"? Well, I'm just talking about his car and the only problem I was having was wanting a little more leg room. I have long legs! He also has this even older Saab that looks like a rocket! Are you familiar with that type? I don't really know cars but I'm learning. Anyway, I mention all this about the inside of the car because we did it in his car right after our little escapade in the shoe department at Nordy's! I wasn't going to get into this but it's been a slow week ever since.

As I wonder if I'm getting too excessive and becoming a sex addict, I plunge into yet another sex story for you. It has to be kept in context. I'm not doing this all the time, 24/7. Not that I wouldn't mind it but I like to think I have a well balanced life too! This was unusually good so here goes: We decide I should wear my new wedgies out the store. Having had Thad freshly kiss each of my toes and us getting so worked up, I couldn't help myself! Thad whispered to me that he was ready to burst! I sometimes just have to give in to my needs and I did say I wanted an erotic adventure so I wanted to be good to my word. I took hold of his arm as we walked out the door into the freezing weather. "Oh, my toes! Thad it's so cold, you're going to have to suck my toes and get them all warm!" was what I blurted out for all to hear. I was making out with him as we waited to cross the street and thinking about how we hadn't christened the Beemer yet. "Let's do it in the car." I whispered in his ear.

We had parked the car in an indoor lot, crammed inside like sardines. There was no way of knowing when someone would approach us or not so we were really taking things to a much higher and riskier level. In fact, we had entered into a moment of sheer chaos. We had pumped ourselves up and now we had pushed ourselves into this dangerous situation. People were coming and going and it could backfire on us big time. "We'd be more comfortable in the back but then we'd be pretty obvious, don't you think?" I said. "Let's get in the front," was all he said.

"Try crossing your legs," he directed. "Can you reach my toes?" I asked. "Yes," he said. "Suck them! They're so cold!" I blurted out. He slid off my shoe and it was a smooth dive for his mouth to take in my freezing cold foot. He was hungry and just kept sucking away at each toe until they were nice and toasty. "Ah, you do it so good." I said.

I'm not a contortionist so it wasn't exactly easy for us to do much else but we were both quite pleased. I did, however, want to be a really bad girl and needed to get hold of his cock. I was too charged up and just needed his dick. That's all there was to it! I am a lady but if you push my buttons enough, I become an animal in heat. "Give me back my foot, sweetheart. I want your cock," was what I said. He immediately unzipped and pulled it out, all strong and firm. I put my hand to it and started jerking him off. I looked around, bent down, and made my way over. He let out a little grunt. I took hold of his cock in my mouth and was high. "It's OK, keep going, keep going," he said the whole time as I sucked away. I was in a trance. "Keep going...it's OK." I sucked harder, jerked him off, sucked his balls..until I could feel it cumming and then I firmly placed my mouth over his sweet cock and drank his juice.

"Sit back, honey," he started to say. I pulled down my panties and let him finger me. I was so wet and spaced out. I let him rub me. "Go gently, Thad," I kept saying.

I really didn't mean to write this but it was pretty powerful stuff we shared. Except for some major details I won't go into now, it pretty much knocked Simon out of my mind. Well, at that moment, I wasn't thinking about anything else, of course! I guess I'm saying that it was something special that I shared with Thad. It was sex but there was more to it too. At least that's what I think right now. I think it was two people that really felt comfortable being crazy together, totally crazy and intimate. I still think a lot of what Thad and I share is just sex but I'm hoping there's more to it, if just because it would be nice to have that right now in my life.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,


Comments:
Wow, you go (Flip Flop) Girl! That sounds like an experience I've got to replicate — when I can drive of course!

By the way I've got a new blog, if you want to check it out honey:

http://avote4james.blogspot.com/
 
Good to hear from you again, James!!! Yeah, I think you'll enjoy some hot action in your new car someday.

I just picked up this book that lifted my spirits and has emboldened me to pursue my writing on this foot fetish theme: Foot: A Playful Biography by Kathy Vanderlinden. Totally awesome. It collects a lot of material I was familiar with as well as a lot of stuff that I didn't know. Like, I never knew F. Scott Fitzgerald had a foot fetish! I'll have to give this a proper post.

I wish more of my fellow girls would post! If you have any female friends, ask them to check out my blog and to consider posting. Again, the whole point of my blog is to remove the stigma of foot fetishes and better understand our sexual beings, etc. in these fast and crazy times we live in.
 
It sounds like you had fun!
 
Thanks for the welcoming! I was on holiday in Florida over Christmas so that's why I've been off here for a while.

I'm eagerly awaiting your next post about that book you mentioned though. You should definitely keep up the foot fetish theme; if God [okay, I don't believe in the guy but for the sake of a saying] hadn't have wanted you to, he wouldn't have given you such attractive feet!

I wish people would be more open about sexuality in general though too. I can't say I know anyone who I could imagine being progressive enough to write a blog about such a topic as you; but I'll definitely be handing your URL out to friends! I do live in England remember. We're all prim, proper and only speak when we're spoken to; or at least that's what the stereotype tells me!

I think I should get a t-shirt made up, "I HAVE A FOOT FETISH". If nothing else, it might give me more personal space!
 
Oh and Rachel, I've replied to your comment on my blog. But I've just remembered a website you might be interested in:

http://creativecommons.org/

It allows you to copyright all the text on your blog for free! I had a licence [as they're called] on my last blog and I'm gonna put one on my new one when I have time. Take Care!
 
Thanks for your comment, Jingoistic. I did have fun.

Thanks again, James. I will look up creative commons.

Lovely to hear from you and I would certainly wear a tshirt that said, "I have a Foot Fetish" with pride! Great conversation starter.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?