Tuesday, January 02, 2007

 


Foot Fun for Everyone!

I think any average Joe or Jill can have a foot fetish and just consider it part of their bag of tricks. And I'm starting to conclude we're right at a tipping point where this won't be a big deal. Not quite there yet but just about. I always like it when something is still "underground" but it's going to be better for everyone as more and more people just loosen up, you know?

This is what I posted today in response to Jay's comments that we shouldn't be thinking in terms of a "regular guy" and a "weirdo" regarding having a foot fetish:

All you guys are great and thanks, Jay, for such a thoughtful post. I am so grateful for all of the feedback I get. I think there were times I felt a little alone on this whole foot fetish subject and my aim as been to show how it is already "out there" more than we all might realize.

I was focusing in on T's comments that he'd like to see more of a "regular guy" approach and I think his comments and my responses are the first steps in figuring things out. I think we'd all like to see an admiration of feet firmly in place in the culture with an admiration, for instance, of a nice ass, even lovely eyes. Now, I know we haven't quite gotten there, right? If a guy expresses admiration for feet, he doesn't know for sure how the comment will be taken by his buddies or a girl he likes. So, the thing to do is just put yourself out there and take the risk.

I think any guy or girl can take that risk of expressing an interest in feet. But it's like anything else: it's up to that person to have a sense of discretion. Say, if a guy was making endless comments about tits and staring at tits, he's not going to be taken seriously. If a movie wants to depict a sex scene that is out of control, it could be anything including some wild toe sucking on a bus. That actually sounds kinda hot but also excessive.

There are definitely levels of intensity to any sex. There are all these degrees you can go and you decide how far you want to go. If we haven't even reached the point where admiring feet is taken for granted, then we have a ways to go. But I have to tell you that I do hear a lot of positive comments. Girls, for instance, admire each other's feet. I think it's still hit or miss for guys.

I'll have to add Road Trip to the list! And I'll have to rent it!! I think I might go ahead and run this as a post too.


So, that's the bottom line: We want to get to the point where having a foot fetish is no big deal.

Now that I've had a chance to learn a little something about Road Trip, it sounds like this is a movie that definitely sent out a message when you consider the stars in it: Reese Witherspoon, Jennifer Love Hewitt, even Tom Green. These are the sort of personalities that play well in the heartland. So, maybe the message sent out in this case is a mixed message at best. I still have to see the film to be able to make the most intelligent comment so I'll come back to this one.

Labels: , , , ,


Comments:
I used to share that feeling too, after a while it got to the point like 'fuck it'. In retrospect, when I really got into it, I started noticing girl's feet frequently and in turn got more good reactions than bad when 'caught'. I guess that kind of initial response loosened up some underlying inhibitions and was pretty much all the positive feedback I needed to be casual with it. Thats the best way to put it really. When ever I mention foot play during sex talk and get mixed reactions, I either start throwing out quips to make light of it and still share, mention there's IMO messed up stuff like 'scat'[could go with the latter], or break it down with a bit of history and/or science. Either way I'm still gonna be having fun with the subject & I understand what you mean with overdoing things, good post.
 
I did finally see Road Trip and I guess I was wrong about Jennifer Love Hewitt being in it. Maybe there is a sequel. The movie was okay. You know how some movies are packaged as pure horn dog movies and then it turns out there's a story or the humor is better than you expected, I kinda felt like that about this one. The actual foot scene was hilarious. The guy was attempting to out a fantasy I know a lot of guys would love to live out.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?