Monday, January 08, 2007

 

The Flip Flop Girl's Story 3
Simon's First Confession

Simon was my boyfriend for about two years. We only recently broke up. I still have feelings for him which I guess might be obvious. Ha. Ha. He was not always easy to get along with although he was, by his very nature, a very casual dude. Casual but not a slacker. He was a tech guy for a big software company. He said he knew so much code that he sometimes felt like a machine. I guess math and technical stuff came easy to him. He had a knack for it, very left brain-oriented. But, as I said, there was a lot to him that was anti-high tech. He seemed to rebel against the very creature he helped develop. Well, he is only a foot soldier in the great Information Age, as he puts it. He says he's just doing a job that he sort of fell into and that luckily turns out to pay well. He's lived all his life in the same area: except for going away for college, he's managed to stay in his home town through some lucky breaks in finding work. Maybe having enjoyed so much stability has led him to long for more simpler times. He's not alone. In his office, he's got this collection of action figures and retro toys but so do a lot of his colleagues! I think so many of these software engineers envy the "creative" types. Some might exhibit toys for show but I'm guessing that maybe they all long for something more. So, I guess my right-brain strengths must have been quite appealing to Simon.

He always told me that, as regards foot love, he didn't want that to get in the way of anything. He never wanted to have us deteriorate into mere foot fucks. He didn't want that to be the only way he or I got turned on either! "Always keep it as part of your bag of tricks," he would said. I was and still am curious about foot fetishes despite all the foot sex. I asked him once what he thought was the cause of his foot fetish, if that was possible to pin down. He thought that was an excellent question and he didn't think any of his lovers had ever bothered to ask him. He said that there were probably a number of triggers but that he'd first tell me of what he guessed might have been the very first. He said he must have been around four when he was dropped off with a neighbor for awhile who had a daughter about the same age or maybe a little older. It is a fuzzy memory but he recalls that he and the girl were in her room watching cartoons on TV when she did the most unusual thing. She took her foot and sucked on her toes. He couldn't believe what he was seeing and he distinctly remembered being aroused. It was definitely something a little kid would have trouble processing. He said he recalled it as an isolated incident, and perhaps even back then he could sense it as a window to things to come. Then he decided to add some more to his story. He said that when he hit puberty, he did remember re-enacting that scene but this time it was him sucking his own toes. He looked a me wondering what I'd say and I just gave him a kiss.

Obviously, this was a breakthrough for him to confide in me. But I also find other things significant and inter-related about sucking one's own toes and foot fetishes in general and wearing flip flops beyond the practical beach and gym purpose. I think this is all a form of comfort. As babies, we were completely tuned in to the sensual. If we wanted to suck our toes, hell yeah, we'd just do it and adults around us would applaud or coo at us. With a world so hyped up on caffeine and hyper this and cyber that, is it any wonder we want to tap into the sensual as much as humanly possible. In the future, I hope everyone is wearing flip flops just for the sake for their sanity. If we think the world is moving too fast now, what the hell is it going to be like in the future? I seek balance. What I'm interested in is how an interest in feet is evolving. Will it become, or has it already become, just another shallow high-octane high-adrenaline fueled sex act being abused in every fraternity and penthouse? I'm not saying I want to keep this at a spiritual level and there's really no way to control something like this aside from better understanding. I know I'm sort of rambling now. I think we all need to be aware of how powerful a love of feet can be--yeah, I think that's the answer. It can provide solace from a crazy world and it's always going to have an edge to it to help you get off. It's a natural medicine.

Labels: , , , , ,


Comments:
FFG:
could i just, maybe, give you a footrub?

no, not really, i know. but your words and sharing moved me. seemed an appropriate recompense.

thanks again.
t
 
T,
Thank you. I have so much I want to say, you know. I know a lot of people relate with what I'm saying.
FFG
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?