Sunday, January 07, 2007

 


The Flip Flop Girl's Story 2
The First Time I Took Simon To Bed

I feel pretty loosened up right now. I went to my gym early this morning and took a swim. Wanted to do some thinking. Now, I'm out of a warm bath. Feels pretty good for body and soul. I miss the massages I would get from Simon. He turned me on to Neutrogena body oil. It is the smoothest and silkiest oil around. I highly recommend it. I just eased it onto my body right now. He was such a dear. The first time we made love, he said he had a little surprise. He started spouting off how great this oil was. I joked and asked him if he had stock in it. He just said, "Okay, wait and see." That first night, he did my back and really worked my shoulders for which I was forever grateful. He had me purring. He rubbed my ass, worked his way down my long legs and then began the most amazing foot massage. I couldn't believe it. He rubbed the soles so well: gently gliding his fingers across them, firmly pressing down. I was in heaven. Simon was covering a lot of little pressure points like Shiatsu, running his fingers down to each toe and letting go after a firm press. It was really beautiful and just blew my mind thinking this guy could be my boyfriend!

"I'm going to try a special technique I'm pretty sure you'll enjoy," he said. "Go for it, big boy," I remember saying. He pressed the soles of my feet to his face. I felt a rush of excitement. Gently, and then firmly, he started doing with his tongue the same thing he had so masterfully done with his fingers. I let out a little gasp and I was getting wet. Oh, Simon. He returned to massaging with his fingers. "You can kiss them," I said. He started to kiss each toe. "You can suck on them too," I said boldly. "You're one step ahead of me," he said. He started sucking on my big toe. It was delicious. It was like he was sucking on a dick. Then he sucked each and every toe and all the little spots in between. I did ask him right then, and probably a few times after for fun during our time together, if he ever thought of a dick when he sucked my toes or was it always me on his mind. He said when he was involved with my feet that he was high and just in the moment. I smiled and said it didn't matter to me one way or another. He liked being coy but he said his being mysterious sometimes cost him when a girl started thinking he was bisexual so he said, for the record, he was definitely straight and he loved, completely loved my toes. I said I really believed him, not that he had to make an official statement. Basically, he was a beautiful man and opened me up. He was very free, no need to pin him down on his sexuality. Actions were speaking louder than any words and I was completely satisfied! I loved what he did with my feet so much that I eagerly wanted to return the favor, not something I usually did. Lucky for me, he had beautiful feet. That same night, I started in on his big toe and made it clear I was loving it like it was his cock. "So, now who's sucking cock?" he said. I looked right at him, his toes still on my face, "Who wants to know?"

I had him completely under my spell. I could feel his whole body quiver. He was like in a trance. I had him by the balls, so to speak, and we both loved it. I took a look at his cock and it was so hard and twitching like a volcano about to erupt with trickles of lava just beginning to roll down. This was paradise for both of us but I knew what would make it even better and would make that volcano erupt at any moment. He was about to reach for his cock when his wildest dreams must have been answered. We were both completely in the moment. I reached over and started to stroke his beautiful firm cock, totally enjoying the natural lubrication and all the time his foot in my mouth. I manipulated each toe with my tongue, ran my tongue all over his sole but didn't stray to far from the big toe, sucking and stroking until he was totally on the edge, beyond the edge, and let out an incredible spurt that flew out of his cock. He said he'd never had it so good! It was a revelation, a whole new way of looking at things! And it was also an incredibly amazing bonding experience. Something extraordinary had happened between us. He came but so had I. I had never thought I'd get so into feet before. I think of it as, overall, amazing sex, but feet were an important part, far more than I had known before.

Labels: , , , , , ,


Comments:
A most sensual account, and I truly admire your unreserved sentiment. To me, giving a girl a foot massage always carries that goal [moistness], so much that even over recent years I read some reflexology books [recommended] & various massage techniques, not that it was necessary. I even recall just firmly kneading a friend's sister's soles at random and receiving tremendous praise. As for oils, not into them too much but I did mess around with that KY warming gel on my x's lil soles to much delight right before the holidaze. Funny how I've been asked the same question and even knew it would be asked, the toe-dick significance I mean. I guess it was just experience when I sensed her revelry go into sensuous thought when she asked, but I feel she was just thinking them general dude on dude nasty girl ideas. Cool how we use the same move TFFG, you can never go wrong foot sucking and handjobbing, finger bangin in my case. Engorging, I mean engaging [haha] share overall, from the foot play to the orgasms, voluptuosly heavy stuff.
Ah right, since I mentioned reflexology I looked up a link I saved, an interactive chart showing various areas of the foot and connection to certain body parts. Its great for everyone and there is also one for hands. If anyone else has similar charts or interesting info I urge you to share, or even ask though I might not be online.
esejoox@lycos.com
[chart]
http://www.dorlingkindersley-uk.co.uk/static/cs/uk/11/features/reflexology/footchart.html
 
Thanks, Jay. I think it is very appropriate to share this and discuss. We're all sexual beings and think about this and gratefully have these experiences.

It is an interesting topic all to itself: the toe/dick connection. We may come back to that. Essentially, I bring it back in my mind to just being some harmonious sexual energy.

Yeah, oils can get in the way of the skin-on-skin sensation, I do agree but the brand I talked about is far better for slipping and sliding, which is a cool.
 
FlipFlopGirl,
That is a very erotic tale between you and Simon. It is definately more rare for a girl to be into men's feet, but its refreshing that you are so open about it. I havent had that much experience with foot play during sex, but do fantasize about playing with a woman's feet and toes in these fashions, from sensual foot massages, kissing and licking, to toe sucking.. I've found toe rings to be kinda cool and have thought it a sexual act to slide the ring up & down the toe, kinda like fucking it and seeing if a woman would enjoy that sensation *haha* You sure are very passionate about your feet and I like that
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?