Sunday, January 21, 2007

 



Flip Flop Girl's Notes: Seeing the Light After Being in the Dark for Much Longer Than I Had Expected!
Hi, world. Life is good, is it not? I'm feeling pretty good. My boyfriend is treating me right. I'm feeling pretty grounded, my feet firmly on the ground. I love my feet, my whole body, mind, and soul. I don't know what the future holds. If this were a love story, this might be a good place to stop. But things have a way of unraveling or developing in unexpected ways. I could say that I've currently found a good place in my life. A good footing from where to continue to confidently look forward and also have the luxury of looking back. I'm thinking of doing a lot of looking back, going as far back as I can. I'll also mix things up with fun lists and who knows what will get into my mind to do. But expect more stories. There will be more meditations on sex because sex is very important to me, as it should be for all us humans. I suppose some of us tap into sex more than others, have more opportunities, and like to question things more. I'm just that sort of person!




I want to treat you to as much as I have to offer.





I want you to sit back and enjoy my conversation as if it's just the two of us having coffee together.



It's all over way too soon. We need to enjoy the moment while we can.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,


Comments:
Hey there, thanks for the compliment on my blog.

So are you a foot fetish or just curious?

Hmm or maybe both :)

Dig the blog, very cool.
 
Hi! Thanks so much for commenting. I'd say that having a taste for the exotic and sensual is a running theme in my life and I fit having a foot fetish right in there. I want people to just accept it and then we can really make some progress. Although I don't want it to become too mainstream either. For now, I just want to talk about it and see what happens. I feel it's leading up to my telling the whole story of my life or something like that. Actually, I will probably jump right back into some more autobio stuff with the next post or the one after that. Do you have a foot fetish? Maybe you do and don't realize it. Hope to hear back from you sometime.
 
enjoyed as always. loved your other posts, especially the notes on a nice day. sounded good. and the one before...sigh, i remember when life held ample time for that impromptu stuff. now i barely have time to paint my Most Important Person's toes...enjoy this time while you have it FFG; life goes on and gets better, but while you have time to stop, smell those flowers!
T
 
Thanks, T. Always appreciate your comments! I do hope to always make time for those special moments. I wish the same for you. I do know what you mean!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?