Sunday, December 10, 2006

 


Flip Flops and Nail Polish: Some More Thoughts

"T" was wondering what I might think of the color Bronze, particularly on his toes. Well, I think that color makes sense. Yeah, I could get turned on by that. I'd say most of the guys I've been with haven't explored nail polish, only a few. I haven't found out yet if my current boyfriend is into it but I'm guessing he'd like it. I'll have to ask him. And, before I know it, he'll be sporting all sorts of colors on his toes! He would look good with bronze polish.

I was trying to remember who is was that came up with her own line of nail polish all because she wanted to match the color of her pair of light blue flip flops and so I did a quick search and here it is. Hard Candy nail polish, such a cute name. And then she went on to create a line for men, Candy Man, also very cute, very provocative.

Comments:
I'm so pleased to have inspired a new post! live to serve, i say. good luck getting the BF to go for the bronze!
Looking fwd to your thoughts on flipflops and toerings.
Also, unless i read it wrong, you mentioned that sucking on your own toes was theraputic and healing, is that right? im quite interested in hearing more about your mental life with regards to that, and your lived experience that makes that theraputic. Alternatively, if I read that wrong, then gosh, nevermind! take care.
 
I did say that I like to suck my toes. It was just something I wanted to share. Be out in the open with but I do have my limits and that is hardly something I do all the time. Maybe I was trying to be outspoken. I wonder why you would question it. I don't question a man's desire to paint his toes bronze. I say live and let live. I do admit it is something worth discussing further. And I might but I don't want to just entertain. I seek understanding.
 
no no no no i wasnt questioning that nor was i trying to say anything at all negative about it. im sorry if i spoke out of turn.
incidentally, it was a lighter bronze than the one you pictured, which is also nice.
 
Thank you, T. I know that in Asian culture, sucking one's toes can be a form of solace. It is probably not out in the mainstream but it's out there. I think it has something to do with getting back to your most primal and uninhibited sensuality. You see animals do it, such as gorillas. And, of course, you see babies do it. Well, this may end up becoming another post soon enough.
 
Hello Flipflop girl,
Just wanted to say you have an awesome blog and I will have a blog of my own soon.
Jed
 
Awww come on! nail polish for men?

Next it will be mascara and just a touch of lippy :-)
 
Hey, we need to live and let live. As for makeup on men, well, I think it would work on the more daring young pretty boys, gay or straight...you'd be surprised how many are straight. And, as for the nail polish on male toes, well, it's not going to work on every guy. But it can. It can.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?