Monday, December 04, 2006

 


Flip Flop Girl's Lifestyle: Nail Polish, something to add to your Flip Flops

Flips Flops are my passion and everything else connected to them. For instance, nail polish. One of the sexiest ways to wear flip flops is totally bare, no polish at all. This is true. But even sexier is to add that extra color to the flip flop.

So, some initial thoughts on nail polish. Red is the most popular for obvious reasons: it signifies sex and it shows off your toes. If you're going to go to the trouble of going to a spa, most times you end up going red. Not a bad choice since there seems to be an endless variety of reds out there from brick red (a personal favorite) to candy apple red (another favorite) to perhaps a more demure rose red (okay, I love them all.) There are also the other colors than stand in for red's showy quality which are the darker blues, silver, and, of course, black, which is in a whole other sexy universe to itself.

If not red, you will see us daring girls sporting a navy blue or darker. Red and Blue are primary colors and they are demanding attention. The only other primary color, Yellow, certainly demands attention but it's just not as popular since it is harsh in ways that are not easy to deal with. I will use it now and then but you're basically calling attention to yourself and not much more. Anyway, back to Blue. I love that color too. Very refreshing and sexy and seems to have all the qualities of red but holds back a little. Light blue is perhaps too cool. I love it all the same but I use it more as a surprise alternative to mix things up. In the same way I would use lighter colors. Light colors are wonderful in a totally different way with the exception of Pink. Pink is a whole other story. It is so sexy that it is not just a light color but the only truly dominant light color. But I digress.

In recent years, Silver has seemed to be the new Red. Have you noticed that? We seemed to know that Red was always going to be around and we just wanted to see if we could push the envelope. There have been a lot, perhaps too many, metallics and I just don't see those as working all that well. The same with glittery polish. You really want something that is a solid coat of sexy paint and Silver does it very well. Gold not so much because it is over the top. It's those darker blunt colors that look most alluring and simply, from a purely aesthetic point of view, look best on the feet, and hands too. Yes, the color Silver is simple elegance that goes well with just about any outfit and skin tone.

Then there is Black which shares the extreme quality of Red and the Bad Girl vibe. Total Bad Girl! It is, without a doubt, the color of the rebel. It is the color of the fashionista. It is the color of the bohemian and the artist. The color that is worn with confidence. It actually goes well with most outfits and skin tones but in a loud and bold way that you can't avoid. No, you must embrace the Loud Black. It is agressive. It is actually the only color that a boy would not think twice about using on his own nails! Something very basic about black. Instant goth, right? Well, it won't work if you're not up for it.

Whatever your outfit, whatever flip flops you like to wear, whatever your skin tone, you can't go wrong with the basics: red, blue, silver, black, and also pink.

Comments:
hi,

i love reading your blog and was wondering if there was a way to correspond with you, email, anything? i am a 23 year old closet foot fetishist from AL and would love to get in touch with you, my email is automaticyouth@aol.com, or you can reach me on yahoo messenger at mikebama83. thanks!

-mike
 
Hey Mike,
Well, I'm not necessarily looking to directly correspond with anyone through my blog. Maybe, over time, I'd make friends. But I don't know. But I do have some good advice for you that will pay off tons for you. First, don't be ashamed of your sexual needs, kinks, fetishes. Yours is not really out of the "norm." That's my whole point. You can even try bringing it up to girls, maybe not right away. It may take time for you to grow into your fetish. You may move on. Who knows. Just enjoy.
 
What about pastels, soft colors seem to embellsih the dainty quality of female feet IMO. Red is always a classic, not to be overdone though. Pink & black are also badazz, and most blues work too. You're spot on about the no polish at all thing too, my favorite I gotta say. I think I'll be stopping by frequently, nothing like good foot fetish talk.
 
Soft pastels are awesome too. If I had to choose, I would stick with the power colors. I think they're very sexy and, well, that makes me think of something new I can blog about. Talk to you later. You're a sweetie for posting. I appreicate it!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?