Thursday, December 07, 2006

 


Flip Flop Girl's Lifestyle: More Thoughts on Nail Polish.

Jay's recent kind post made me think more about nail polish. He is right that the soft colors are very gentle and compliment a girl's feet. If you have a foot fetish or if you love flip flops, whatever, there's always more you can say about the subject of nail polish. Let's see, I just had a mocha and feel inspired. What can I say, I love pastels too but I think the light colors don't always work well. Say you have a nice tan, all the way down to your toes, how could you not want a bold color to set it off?

I was just thinking about wearing nail polish and nothing else. That is, of course, very very sexy. You know, it makes me feel all the more naked dancing around with red nail polish on my hands and feet. Oh, you know what, purple would be killer too. Purple. How could I neglect that royal color. It would have to be a deep purple too. I just thought of it. I have the New York Times Fashion supplement laying around and on the cover is Penelope Cruz with purple nail polish. Now, she is a girl who can really work it. So, for being totally naked, maybe deep purple is now looking like my best bet at the moment.

Comments:
It must be my personal preference, but to me light colors go perfect on tanned toes [and I've seen quite a lot], the best way I can describe why would be plain aesthetic value, the simple contrast is eye catching and if the toes themselves are very gorgeous its a powerful combo. Damn I really am a foot freak lmao.
 
Yeah, I see what you're saying. I'll pay closer attention this summer. Sometimes a girl misses the obvious. I suppose I'm a foot freak myself and gravitate towards the bold colors for that reason.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?