Thursday, December 21, 2006

 

Flip Flop Girl Flip Flops Some More with Films

Still thinking about movies with any form of footsie theme going on. I recall a few comedies but can't quite place them. I'm pretty sure that War of the Roses has a scene where Danny DeVito is in a boardroom and this girl wants to give him a foot job and he gets angry and says something like, "I haven't been into feet in years." Or am I hallucinating?

There's another movie which I'm totally blanking out on and it definitely does not have Danny DeVito in it. No, it's some character actor, a tall bald guy, and he is so enthralled with this pretty young woman that he abruptly goes down and kneels by her feet, slips off her heels, and started sucking away at her toes. The girl, I think, is a well-known actress, somebody like Kelly McGillis but not her. It's driving me nuts. Does that ring a bell for anyone? Probably early '90s. What is so strange about this is that I happen to have been at a family gathering and the television was on and it was this comedy and then, out of the blue, you have this toe-sucking scene while you have a house full of mixed company. No one really noticed or seemed to care. Maybe they didn't want to notice. I feel pretty jaded but that got my attention. I don't think it really registered with everyone in the house. I suppose that was so strange that I nearly blocked it all out of my memory but now I would like to know what movie that is!

Labels: , , , ,


Comments:
I too remeber the scene with Danny Devito unless.... I dreampt it too?

Can't help you with the other scene you described.
 
i bet youre thinking of "the polish wedding." i saw a WMA clip of it once on a FF site. never saw the movie.
was there some foot action in a movie called "road trip?" or "on the road" or something? whatever it is, it has laura dern in it. she sticks out b/c she started wearing toerings before they became fashionable.
T
 
Thank you so much, T. I'll have to Netflix "The Polish Wedding." Such a strange movie, from the little I recall. I love your toe ring reference! Yeah, Laura Dern is cool. I'll have to look up your other movie tip. I've come up with quite a few films so far.
 
Yeah, there is a scene with the amazing DeVito. I'll hunt it down. I'm still saying its from "War of the Roses."
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?