Wednesday, November 15, 2006

 


So, yeah, I'm having a bit of fun with the new boy in my life. When I go clubbing, I tend to go out during the week to avoid the onslaught of humanity. Sure, I go out on weekends too but I think I find more interesting guys during the week. You just don't know who is going out on a school night, right? Students? Well, funny I should say that because this boy is a student. He goes to UW and he's studying law. He has a bit of an arrogant bad boy thing going on. Anyway, he is one of those all too typical agressive types but sometimes a girl wants it in a bad way. For him, footplay was foreplay and he wasted no time in getting my foot into his mouth. I'm telling you girls, it's become like a sport for these guys. For my freaky self, it was an instant wet turn on. I'm just built that way. Maybe he didn't care if his abrupt toe-sucking went well or not with me: it was worth a try. It did seem that way. Like it was all for the sake of the thrill. But isn't casual sex all about creating some delicious chaos in your life? Yeah, yeah, I'm just saying, and experiencing firsthand, that footplay is part of the new chaos. I thought that making out was first base. Now, it's taken an extreme turn to sucking on my toes. I'm not complaining exactly. But maybe a more demure girl would have felt sort of violated, you know? And when will I find the boy who can do more than try to shock me. Where does he go from here? It wasn't a one-nighter. We are seeing each other for now. But who knows what will happen next. OK, those are my first really balanced thoughts, maybe my last thoughts, on the new boy, for now. I will try to be a good girl and write more.

I found the above photo at a wonderful blog from Paris.
I love the big toe, don't you?

Comments:
Great to hear it Flip Flop Girl. I'm glad you're having fun; that's all life's about!

And I have to say you still have very beautiful feet!

http://islandphilosophy.blogspot.com/
 
Maybe you should be sucking on my toes. Ha ha! Lovely comments, seriously. I'll keep up with your blog. Thank you.
 
Haha, I don't think I could refuse! No offence is meant to your writing skills at all, but I think the main reason why I try to come by here so often is so that I can keep myself going, looking at those very sexy feet of yours! Ciao!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?