Tuesday, November 28, 2006

 


The Flip Flop Girl Manifesto

This charming young lad says he returns to my blog for the thrill of checking up on a hot babe with beautiful feet. I am totally flattered! But I do want to dazzle him and all of my readers with beautiful writing too. I am approaching my theme of flip flops from all aspects: from pop culture to sex and everything in between. I'm discussing my love life. I'm trying to understand our collective mind and how we cultivate and embrace our desires and fantasies. Along the way, I also talk about whatever else is on my mind. In this way, I hope to give you a pretty clear picture of what is going on today through the eyes of a girl influenced by western capitalism and hedonism. I wish to understand through your eyes and through your voice so I continue to welcome your feedback.

I think this will be a never-ending source of information and entertainment. How did I get where I am today? A young woman so sexually-charged, so narcissistic? I keep asking this while also knowing I am far from alone. I look at the boy sleeping in my bed. The salt from my toes still on his hot mouth. How did I become such a hot little nympho? I like it. I love it. It turns be on! But I want to exercise some self-control. Don't I? Maybe I already do. I just want to understand or articulate this better. It's taking me some time and I'm in no rush. I want to savor all of it. Come to think of it, I can still taste the salt off his toes. It's rare, I think, for a girl to like to recieve and give toe-sucking. You see it on video. But I'm talking about in reality. I feel like I'm entering new territory. I feel like I want to talk to more people about it. Why can't I just talk to this boy about it? He's suppose to be my boyfriend, I guess. He's been sleeping in my bed. Maybe I just see him as my lover at the moment. He might not be someone you really talk to on a deep level. Or, if I feel like there's nothing to lose, I'll start actually having a conversation with him. Don't want to mess up the sex though. Deep down I already have all the answers. I'm just in the process of organizing my thoughts. I'm a very curious girl.

Comments:
You dazzled me!

I almost feel famous getting name checked though! And self-control is for people with nothing to control! In my very humble opinion, I think you should at least try and talk with him about how you feel honey; 'cause let's face it, if that's gonna mess up thte sex, he's got a hell of a lower sex drive than the rest of the male population!
 
Oh and while I'm here, I have a request! I think you should post a bigger version of your profile photo - and yes, simply for my own personal pleasure! But you have such beautiful feet!
 
James, I dazzle you? How kind. So, you want a bigger photo of my amazing feet? I think you have enough. Be grateful, my very naughty boy. Perhaps in a few years I will come to Manchester in my flip flops and we can go from there. For now, I must continue to write. And, yes, James, talking about it can mess up the sex and that is my main concern with this boy. It may change. He may prove himself yet.
 
Haha, you cruel girl! I deserve it though, I guess; I can't expect your wonderful feet on demand!

If you ever do come to Manchester, I want to know about it! I don't know about coming in your flip flops though, you'd have to be brave - it rains here more than the damn rainforrest!

But yes, you seem to have quite a talent for writing. So keep at it Girl!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?