Wednesday, November 29, 2006

 


Feet, Flip Flops, Boys, and Glass

I like this. I just found it at lifeevents.org:

Physically, the benefits of walking and laying on glass include relaxation and stimulation. This stimulations effects blood circulation and allows for the creation and repair of capillaries. By helping with blood circulation, broken glass can heal heart related ailments, kidney problems, nervous system ailments and paralysis.

Walking on the glass is like having reflexology performed on your feet and directly effect organs within the body. You cannot massage the internal organs of your body, put you can activate their associated energy lines (meridians) by manipulating the external body. The deeper the glass penetrates, the more stimulation you receive.

Hmmm, that sounds very right to me. I am one of those people that demands a lot of stimulation. I am a creative person. And I am a smart person. And I am a very horny person. The stimulation to my feet is feeding my whole body, mind, and soul. How beautiful. I think that makes a lot of sense. Sometimes I can't control myself and I need to stick my toes in my mouth. I think understand that better now. It seems excessive but maybe I just need that. And I wear flip flops all the time, as much as I can. And I am attracted to the boys that want to worship my feet. Yes, it does make sense. I'm just built this way and I need to enjoy it and celebrate it. I'm not some weirdo, at least not in a negative way. And I know so many of you out there are like me! I know it. Is it all the craziness out there that intensifies these feelings? Maybe so. That's something I'd like to hear more about from all of you.

And should I talk to the boy I'm sleeping with about all this? As I am demonstrating by this blog, I like to do it and I like to talk about it too. This is the thing, I don't need his comments, especially when it can mess things up. I just need what I have right now. I've messed it up before and I'm glad I did. This time around, I just want to keep what I have and play. Time enough to switch things around.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?