Friday, October 27, 2006

 

Thinking about Flip Flops and Other Things

So, yeah, I want to keep making progress. I think what it might come down to is an understanding. Perhaps you need to embrace your fetish or fetishes and just enjoy life. Maybe so. I trying to understand how deep I want to get involved with it. I'm also someone who is fascinated with understanding every aspect of any particular subject. Does that make sense? So, as I write and as I struggle, I do welcome the occassional feedback. I'm not sure how much I'll get. Maybe you just want to read my blog and step back and think. But if you're inclined to comment, go ahead. Because I think there alot of people out there like me: maybe a bit too self-absorbed, maybe a little too distracted, maybe a little too over-sexed. Is this a good thing, I ask you? Maybe this is the new reality. I don't want to let go of the new reality because I do like it. And I think the best way to comment on all this is to just bounce off whatever I come across in my research and in my own life. Who do I want as a lover, or even as a hookup? Who will I end up with next time? What will that be like? I almost feel like I can wait on all that. It will happen soon enough. I'm rambling but it feels good. And I will never give up on my flip flop obession. I just like them too much. Like I said before, I see this as a symbol or metaphor for bigger issues. And a way for me to meditate on my own life as it unfolds. I have alot going on and I do stress out. And sometimes I can see curling up like a little baby and sucking your toes and good therapy. But to broadcast that on YouTube--how did we get there? Interesting. Some of the imagery I've seen is sort of beautiful. Really, you find some fairly intriguing things in that category. I maintain is all very human. But what are we reacting to? A very hostile and complicated world? Or have we found a more casual and inviting environment and we're just running with it. Now, all that I'm saying is going to fall on deaf or hostile ears in some areas. Some people are just not flexible or open enough to understand. I guess I like my flip flop and foot fetish stuff to be fun and full of positive energy. I mean all the "dirty old men" are going to remain marginalized in their interest to all this. It could be an arm pit fetish they're into or a nose fetish and they will approach it in a very creepy way. I don't think there's a way to change that and I wish there was. Enough rambling for now.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?