Saturday, October 14, 2006

 


These are the gold standard

So, aren't these so cute or what? They are absolutely adorable flip flops. And they're Havaianas. Other cool celebs that are into their feet that I adore are Cameron Diaz and Eva Longoria. Yeah, these girls are all into their feet-and flip flops too. I'll have to do separate posts for them. Anyway, I was just thinking about Jennifer Aniston today. I think the first time I really noticed her in flip flops was after the big breakup with Brad Pitt. She was all over the place and I remember seeing alot of her in flip flops. Maybe her way of saying she was too cool to worry out in public. She is so a flip flop girl. The epitome of casual chic. The photo, btw, came from this very cool fashion website that sells these flip flops: www.asos.com

Comments:
love 'em, love 'em, love 'em!!

love the site my dear!! :)
 
Yes, you get such comfort and such style!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?