Tuesday, October 10, 2006

 

So, I'm still feeling my way through what I really want to do with my blog. Yes, I did say I wanted to focus on flip flops but I was sort of being silly, at least up to a point. I want to try to create something with my random thoughts. And I do keep coming back to flip flops. I think this is something I'm either going to put into perspective or I'm going to get even crazier about. We'll see. I look at it as a symbol of our times. Alright, everyone discuss amongst yourselves! Seriously, this is going to be interesting. I really want to see what might develop from trying to stick with a theme in this blog. Maybe I'll make this a daily ritual and, as things in my life become more complicated or chaotic or whatever, maybe we'll see where the flip flops fit into it all. Right now, I'm barefoot. Still have the same pink polish. Okay, I just slipped into some Teva flip flops, the really foamy kind with the thick straps. Awesome. The photo, btw, is from a trip to New York. It's some detail I found interesting while at the Met. More on that later. Oh, and I am currently looking for a new boyfriend so that should stir things up quite a bit, don't ya think? Okay, enough for now. I was never really into blogs or journal writing before this. Well, I take it back, I have kept journals in the past but only sporadically, which leads me to the notion of hanging everything to a theme. Flip flops!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?