Sunday, October 22, 2006

 
About that New York Lover

I did want to jot down some thoughts I've been harboring about an escapde earlier this year in New York. I've been hinting about writing this down but haven't brought myself to say what I want to say. Now, this is all about flip flops. Maybe this led to my starting this blog in the first place. Well, sort of. I would have written about flips either way but, anyway, I was in New York for a business trip and I met this guy. We really hit it off. He was very professional looking and fashion forward. He was into art and books and, yes, flip flops! This was this June and so the perfect time to be wearing them. He made a bold comment about how he loved the way my feet looked in flip flops. That got my attention. We had met at the convention and made our way to the hotel bar. And we chatted about our careers and, as things got comfortable, he made that comment about my feet. Well, I've definitely heard this before but not from such a hot guy.

I have to say that, before this particular hookup, I was basically a girl who was in love with flip flops and wanted to have pretty feet but I hadn't really gotten too much into the foot fetish scene. This guy was totally into it. And that was cool. I mean, who hasn't had a little toe-sucking action, right? Well, this guy definitely took it to a new level. What happened was that we really felt comfortable with each other. We ended up having dinner at this great little restaurant and then dessert at an ice cream parlor and then back to my hotel room. He took me a little by surprise in the fact he lavished so much attention to my feet. I'd say he placed more attention to them than to the rest of my beautiful bod, if I do say so myself. He did, to his credit, make the rest of me feel good too but it was my feet that he was so in love with! I don't know. It felt good, all his attention placed on my toes and my soles. His hot tongue just licking away. His big mouth just sucking away. His cock all over my feet. I must say. That was the first time a guy came on my feet. It was fun. I don't know. Maybe he enjoyed it more than I did since he is such a foot freak but I did enjoy it too. I wonder what other girls think about this? I'd like to hear.

So, this whole little episode has opened up alot of questions for me. I think this guy is fairly typical. What led up to this sort of behavior? Is it simply something new that has been added to the sex menu? I think it's a relatively new thing. I think we're suppose to be more open about our sexuality now. And what was once taboo is not considered a quirk and is quickly becoming just another item in our sexual bag of tricks. As this becomes more above ground, I think it will be even less of a surprise in bed but taken for granted, even expected from those with a healthy sexual appetite. Oh, I'm just rambling. But I'd love to hear what others have to say.

Have you noticed all the references that are made to having a foot fetish on television? I've seen more than a few dating shows where the guy, just upon meeting the girl, ends up with her toes in his mouth. That must be quite a thrill for the guy. Not sure if that is the sign of the start of a long-lasting relationship. But we all want instant gratificaion, don't we? And we all want to be distracted and stimulated as often as possible. Hey, I have no problem with this, of course. I'm just trying to understand it more, how we got here. I'll let you in on more stuff as I go.

Comments:
ok, now i feel really old after reading this post!

didn't know that foot fetishes were the big thing in the u.s. now, but hey, i don't get all the shows you're talking about.

i haven't been there or done that, so i can't say too much about it except that i think i wouldn't much care for it. whose to say tho.. maybe i should give it a try... the hubby might like it and i might too! ;)
 
Maybe you'll just have to try it. Footplay is hardly anything new. I think today's media is just making the most of exploiting it for the titillation factor. It's a very provocative sex act while, at the same time, it seems to be something the censors will allow. Now, on American TV, what happens is you will find sly references made to toe-sucking and foot fetishes. It's just another way for the networks to slip "sex" onto the screen. Characters just make a reference to it to chit chat or you may see characters about to engage in it or breifly start to, that sort of thing. There is one scene on the old "Ally McBeal" show from the Fox Network that was considered racy some years ago. It is set in a law firm and this very important client, a woman, has a private meeting with one of the attorneys and she askes him directly if he'd like to suck her toes. It's all fantasy but it is the sort of the thing that bumps up the ratings. More and more Americans think they're being very sophisticated and daring by embracing the foot fetish. I do but not because a network told me to. I'll have to create a separate post on this subject sometime.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?